Pineapple subscriptions are now available! 🍍
Craving something juicy and sweet?
Get a box of pineapple delivered to your door and save money with Subscribe & Save.
- We are now offering 30% off pineapple boxes through subscribe & save.
- Choose the frequency of your deliveries.
- Save time by getting your orders automatically placed.
- Only one pineapple is produced by a single plant in a single season. However, the root system shoots up little "suckers" or new plants that also produce one pineapple each.
- A pineapple top can take up to 2-3 years to grow one pineapple, but the suckers can produce pineapples in less time (about a year).
- Pineapples do not ripen or get any sweeter once they are picked.
- Once they are ready to harvest (actually ready unlike pineapples that are sold at grocery stores that are picked unripe) they only have a few days window to be consumed so eat your pineapples right away when you get them!
- Typically the more ripe the pineapple, the less "burning" sensation they give when eaten. Sometimes they don't burn at all specially if the outer skin is completely removed.
What’s in Season:
Tamarillo (tree tomato)
On the Horizon/Pre Order: