ATTENTION LOCALS! 🥭We are selling locally this Saturday!
We will be selling fruit INSIDE the Fairchild Tropical Botanic Garden this Saturday (July 11) Which means you will either have to be a member to access our stand, or purchase admission tickets HERE.
We highly recommend becoming a member.
Do you love….mango smoothies? Freshly baked mango bread? Fresh mango fruit? Cold brew coffee? Freshly made guacamole? Greek food? Then you’re going to love Mango Saturdays at Fairchild!
- Enjoy delicious mango treats, foods from local vendors, and great items from local artisan shops
- Bring your picnic, purchase food from your favorite local food vendor, or grab a delicious meal at The Glasshouse Cafe
- Enjoy 83 acres of the fresh outdoors in one of the world’s most beautiful gardens
- Discover the only tropical rain forest experience in the continental U.S., that’s also home to the National Orchid Garden
- Experience our new Cloud Forest exhibit in the rain forest. It’s the perfect way to enjoy a cool, misty stroll
Safety is their number one priority. Please read their COVID-19 policies. And remember, when you visit Fairchild, you agree to comply with all policies.
FOR SAFETY REASONS, THEIR BOX OFFICE IS CLOSED. TICKETS ARE ONLY AVAILABLE ONLINE. PLEASE ORDER YOUR TICKETS TO BE ABLE TO ENTER AND ACCESS OUR STAND.
What's in Season
Dragonfruit Mix Box
Fairchild Mango Mix
Premium Variety Box
Sunrise Yellow Dragonfruit LIMITED
Sprouted Coconut LIMITED