After a long summer of traveling to Hawaii, Malaysia, Canada, and New York (all for fruit related reasons of course) we stoked to say we are back in Miami for good!!
So now that you’re back in Miami, will you be shipping?
Of course! Regular shipping resumes Tuesday September 4th. We are exited to get your pre orders and subscriptions out as soon as possible. Here’s what you need to know:
- Weather is still warm here, keep an eye out on our social media for when we add overnight shipping options. We will be doing our best to make sure the fruit arrives as soon as possible.
- Many summer fruits are going out of season, but that’s okay because monstera deliciosa, mamey sapote, avocado, and tropical persimmons(soon) are abundant.
- Please be aware that we can only ship you what we have in season/available, but we are trying our best to get everything out to everyone as soon as we can
- We are currently working on many farm projects which is taking a lot of time and energy so please be patient if we aren’t getting back to your messages or emails right away.
- If you live in the South Florida area and would like to help us, please reach out by replying to this email. Right now we do not have any living accommodations, but we appreciate volunteer help.
If you read all this, thank you so much! Now it’s time to fill up on the highest quality fruit in the world! Get your pre order/order in as soon as possible to reserve your spot in line.
Here's a list of orders/pre orders we plan to be able to fulfill within a month:
Sprouted coconut sticker
Frozen Musang king
Persimmons (coming soon!)