- The fruit inside is a light pink, but it's not vibrant enough to dye other foods or beverages pink.
- When ripe, the outer peel will be completely yellow, which makes it appear to be a normal lemon (not variegated).
- This fruit is Non-GMO. Only 0.5% of all the lemons grown in the U.S. are pink inside. All of the pink lemons we offer are USA grown.
Origin: Pink Lemon, also known as the “variegated pink lemon” or the “variegated Eureka lemon” due to its splotchy, colorful foliage, this unique citrus was discovered in 1930 in Burbank, California. These lush citrus fruits were a result of a spontaneous mutation on a Eureka lemon tree.
Flavor Profile: The flavor is very similar to a regular Eureka lemon.
How To Eat: Pink Lemons may need time to ripen after delivery. Store at room temperature of 70 degrees or above for optimal ripening. Once yellow all over, Pink Lemons can be eaten or refrigerated in the same way as any other lemons!
First come first serve, any orders that can't be shipped this season will be reserved for next season.
The total weight of each box varies depending on the size, shape, and mass of the fruit:
- Small Box contains up to 3-5 pounds
- Large Box contains up to 8-10 pounds
- Extra Large Box contains up to 16-20 pounds
- Bulk Box contains up to 34-40 pounds
We ALWAYS recommend ordering a LARGE BOX for the best value, when compared to a Small Box. Because shipping, handling, and delivery are so expensive per package, the Large Box will contain more fruit and ultimately a better value.