Fresh pineapples straight from our farm! 🍍
Around this time last year, our team was working hard planting hundreds of pineapple pups at the farm and now the work is paying off! Pineapples can take up to 2 years to fruit when planted from tops, but the pups aka slips that sprout from the base of the plant typically only take about a year to produce fruit.
Now is a good time to order if you enjoy eating pineapples grown locally, harvested ripe, and shipped directly to your door the same day they're picked!
- limited availability from our 2.5 acre farm
- we fulfill all orders in order in which they are placed, if we get a high volume of orders, please be prepared to wait a few weeks before receiving your box
- picked ripe and not soaked in wax or sprayed with preservatives so eat quickly upon receiving them
- as with most of our fruits, if you don't eat when ripe right away, you should refrigerate or freeze to make it last longer.
- the tops are viable, replant to grow your own non gmo pineapple plant!
What's in Season
Premium Variety Box
Pisang Raja Banana